Wednesday 7 March 2018

Learning a craft

One to one tuition is available for:

* sewing crafts 
* dressmaking
* patchwork and quilting
* embroidery 
* knitting
* crochet

Learn a craft in my designated craft studio at my home in Burwell or I will come to your home (12 mile radius).

I am available to teach small groups of up to 4 people in my studio or at your home. 

I will hold various workshops throughout the year at my studio, but if you would like a tailored session for you and your friends, please contact me.

My aim is to make crafting affordable to learn so I try to keep my charges reasonable whilst covering my overheads. 

My charges are:

One to one:       £15 per hour
Groups:             £20 per hour - this rate will be divisible by the number of people attending up to 4
Workshops:       Dependent upon the length of the workshops, the rates range from £20 to £35 pp.
Term Learning:   Terms of 18 hours of learning over 6 weeks £90 

Vouchers available 

Please contact me, either by email or mobile.

Look forward to meeting you.





No comments:

Post a Comment